All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelfree parkingbroad stwithin walking distancerestaurants and barswalk in showerpool and hot tubhotel is cleannewer hotelcovered parkingdc areahotel staycomplimentary shuttlebusiness tripmetro stationstaff was very friendly and helpful
Reviewed 27 October 2017

The hotel was a perfect distance from DC and was perfect for what we needed. Jeoffrey at the front desk was the most helpful and nicest person I have ever met! From giving us tips and ideas of places to visit to helping us check in early when our flight arrived ahead of schedule, he went above and beyond to make our stay amazing!

1  Thank erinp456
Doug C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2017

Greetings erinp456!

Thanks for the AWESOME Review! I am so happy to see that your stay with us was perfect from the location to the staff and Jeffrey enhanced your it with his Brighthearted Hospitality! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 October 2017

Great hotel with great management and wonderful staff. Always willing to help where they can. It is our place to stay when coming to the DC area. Doug the manager and Gene the chief engineer are always there is you need anything corrected. Free shuttle to Metro. Nice small pool for kids to enjoy. Free parking and close to shopping and restaurants.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Doug C, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Falls Church, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2017

Well Hello There Greg M!

Thank you for your continued loyalty, and your glowing review of the Hilton Garden Inn Falls Church! I am glad to see we continue to delight you and your wife while visiting the area, and we always look forward to your return trips. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

Stayed one night on business close to my meetings in McLean, VA. Hotel was excellent, clean, great breakfast as well. Room was very quiet and I slept very well. No issues with the room, or the stay. All great!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Hello There Bernard C!

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us on TripAdvisor! I am glad to see that our location was perfect for you meetings in Tysons' Corner. It's great to see that you found everything right where you needed it at the Hilton Garden Inn Falls Church! We look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

I got so chilled at night and tried to set the room temperature to 75degrees but my room temperature was automatically set as 70degrees by the hotel. I heard from the hotel that they can set it as manually to control the temperature higher, but it seemed not by the thermometer, but the other way from different part of the room. I just changed my sleep in the other bed in the room, without changing the temperature for my second night. It was very strange to hear that room temperature was set low, and I couldn't change to higher degrees.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

Greetings yoyo318!

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent stay with us. I apologize that there was an issue with your HVAC unit during your stay wish us. I have inspected the room with our Chief Engineer and found the unit to be in perfect working order. Each room is equipped with their own HVAC system with the temperature controlled by the guests in the room. I do hope that you will give us an opportunity to have you as our guest again.

Reviewed 18 October 2017

The room was nice and the bed super comfy. No problem sleeping! The ceilings are high so it feels roomier and usually AC really bothers me but this didn't. Loved the shower head in the shower too. They have coffee/tea and a microwave and fridge in the rooms. They have a cafe that serves food and drinks and they have these really good cookies they put out in the afternoon with flavored water. Didn't use the pool. They did give us a shuttle ride to the metro when we asked but they do not shuttle to the airport. Breakfast is around $14 for a full breakfast and they have buffet style too. Breakfast was good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. They allowed us extra check out time because our flight was later which was nice.

Room Tip: We had room 205 and it was very quiet. I didn't hear a thing.

Greetings Kathy D!

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful experience at the Hilton Garden Inn Falls Church on TripAdvisor! It's fantastic to see that you found our beds comfy, and our rooms to be the perfect fit for you. I am glad to see that you were able to take advantage of our great amenities like shuttle service and our Garden Grille. We hope to see you again in the near future.