All reviews front desk cookies great hotel dc area breakfast buffet dulles airport northern virginia clean hotel visiting family exercise room business trip nice stay fair oaks mall fitness center metro station convenient location parking lot
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

My husband and I have stayed at Hilton properties for years. We were meeting up with our sons in Fairfax to see the Star War movie ‘Solo’.
The Hilton Garden Inn by far was the best Hilton property we have ever stayed at during our years of travel.
Not one, but each and every staff member provided exemplary attention and service.
Kudos to the management and their training.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018

I think I've commented on this place earlier, but you will be hard pressed to find a better place to stay (unless you like spending ridiculously large amounts of money on a hotel) than this place. The staff is 2nd to none and they make the stay enjoyable every time.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 24 May 2018

We've stayed at this Hilton Garden Inn several times over the last 2 years and find consistently high quality, from the check-in/out process to the breakfasts to the service of the entire staff. We will gladly stay here again and will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 May 2018

Great clean, freindly hotel. It is in a great location if staying in the Washington DC area. It’s cost reflects a 30 minutes drive into DC. Also hotel has a great free shuttle bus to the local mall which was great for my aging parents. Nice breakfast too!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Staff is great, The old gentlemen on front desk was very cooperative and knowledgeable. He advised me few things and gave few tips too.
Really Nice and big hotel. Would stay again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business