All reviewsone bedroom suitetwo days in a rowwithin walking distancenice kitchenettesoccer tournamentvienna stationoutdoor seatingallow petsmarriott hotelsoff the highwaydecent breakfastvery pleasant experiencewould stay here againdc areastayed here for one nightfitness roomper night
Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed for one night and overall enjoyed my stay. The room was very clean. Breakfast was good with lots of options. The staff was friendly as well. The only minor thing was the person above my room was loud. But, overall my stay was nice.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 July 2017

Only was here for one night but it was a very pleasant experience. Our one bedroom suite was clean and very spacious. The desk clerk was most helpful in finding us ice and with directions. The location is good for several restaurants and other shopping areas.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 June 2017

We spent one night here this time, but was here for 2 weeks last year. So nice to have the separate bedroom, makes it easier to sleep when others are watching tv in the living area. Nice kitchenette and vanity areas. Pool area and outdoor seating very inviting. Breakfast and evening get together are well done. Pretty quiet, even though located on the main road. Cabinets looking dated but otherwise up to date.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I really liked this Residence Inn. It was nice and clean and the mini kitchen was perfect. Tons of restaurant and stores nearby, a few right within walking distance.Everything you need is right there.

Room Tip: Not sure there is a bad room in this place.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2017

As said in previous reviews I am always partial to the Residence Inn line of Marriott hotels. This was did not disappoint. Great location, Fairlakes Parkway with several restaurants close by and even more if you do a 2-3 miles radius, safe area, close to 286 and 66. Room was fine, enough space for 2 people (Queen Suite) to be very comfortable, pet friendly, decent breakfast (cold and hot items), enough parking so that regardless of where your room is there is not a substantial walk to get there. Fitness center and swimming pool were fine although I did not get to use them as I would have liked. Front desk staff was friendly and helpful. If I were to lodge even the slightest complaint it would be the speed of breakfast. Two days in a row out of coffee and had to wait fifteen minutes. There was no more than 2 people there at any given time getting food so this should not have been an issue. This is so minor as I am being a little picky and would not let this deter me from staying here again. AT 135-150 per night not a bad bargain.

Room Tip: Does not seem to be a major difference from one area to the next
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Hannah A, General Manager at Residence Inn Fair Lakes Fairfax, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Thank you so much for your review and feedback. I will be sure to share with our breakfast operations team. We will do better.

We look forward to having you stay with us again!

Hannah