“Nice Country Breakfast in a Nice Little Town”

Terri's Country Cafe
Ranked #5 of 26 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 17 October 2018

We had a nice breakfast here. Got the special which consisted of a cheese omelet, bacon and toast as well as coffee. Everything was good and hot and our waitress was nice. The bacon was really good. Omelet was okay....I ate the whole thing....not quite the kind of omelet I was envisioning however it was good. Glad we went there.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018

While all the food I and my family got was delicious and very reasonably priced, I have to call out the chicken fried steak. I love it and get it at most restaurants when available, and without exaggeration I can say this place has the absolute best I've ever had in my life. Just incomparably delicious. Terri's was very family-friendly and service was good - will definitely return next time we're in the area.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Terri’s is a great country place. You seat yourself. The sandwiches and burgers are delicious. The fries are diner style and you get good sized portions. The desserts are homemade - try the banana cream pie or butterscotch pie!! They serve breakfast all day. You’ll leave with a smile and a go cup. They sell whole pies too! Enjoy!!

Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner. All fresh ingredients. Daily specials. Homemade scratch desserts!! Nice local eatery. Cute country decor.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Researched our trip on Yelp for meals and activities while at Massanutten Resort.
Great little mom & pop.
Great breakfast, service, & local ambiance.
Saw "Ponhaus" on the menu researching breakfast and was intrigued.
Pretty tasty as mystery meat goes. VA take on small scrapple.
Fair price, good food, welcoming attitude

3  Thank Kevin B