“great staff”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #18 of 27 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 28 September 2018

The staff is fast and competent. Friendly service goes a long way. I highly recommend this Subway. Love the Meatball sub.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We ended up here for dinner while vacationing in Massanutten due to the rather restricted hours of other local eateries. We found the food and atmosphere very Subway standard and recommend it as an option if you are in the area.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 28 July 2016

Not the service I typically get at a subway, No spinach or onions. Employee was not dressed well for restaurant work. Service was not friendly. Asked for a receipt and did not get one. He said he would ask a manager to get it but didn't tell her. Had to ask again for it.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 27 July 2016

Stopped after a visit to the skyline drive and was very disappointed. I'm not the biggest fan of Subway and this trip didn't help. Basically I was disappointed with the service. The person waiting on us had trouble with the order and then when it was time to pay he didn't even ask about drinks or chips. I planned on getting the meal but he had the order recorded before I had a chance. The tomatoes were not very ripe and cheese selection was weak.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 12 May 2016

its a subway. the management is friendly, the food is ok, its everything you would expect it to be. the parking is a little rough

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!