“Pizza- Short drive from Massanutten- (delivery available)”
Review of Domino's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza
Ranked #8 of 26 Restaurants in Elkton
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We found Dominos in the same plaza as Food Lion in Elkton.. a quick drive from Massanutten ( turn left out of the resort). Great walk-in specials!
Pizza was ready in less than 10 mins.
They said they deliver to Massanutten!
Good to know.

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This was the first time I used my smart phone to order a pizza. It was a learning process and the only recommendation I have is that the site could use a requested time for pick up.
After ordering I drove the 5 miles and the order was ready and hot. The quality of the pizza was very good and the server was courteous and polite.
The price was as stated in the .com where I had ordered the pizza and was as ordered.
I have no complaints about the food or the service.

Reviewed 17 April 2017

We stopped on our way to Massanutten and ordered pizza for our dinner. We then did some grocery shopping-our pizza was ready when we returned. Good as usual.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

Great service and the food was hot when delivered. Order on line, was very easy and quick. Have order food from this location very often and always good.

Reviewed 12 June 2016

Called in two pizzas and they were ready when they said they would be. Friendly staff. Good pizza. In shopping center with grocery store and behind Burger King. Good prices.

Been to Domino's Pizza? Share your experiences!