“amazing”

El Paso Mexican Grille
Ranked #2 of 26 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great service along with the staff always smiling and making sure your service was pleasent.food was plentiful and drinks where outstanding.well clean reasurant.

Reviewed 23 August 2018

We were staying at the Massanutten Resort and this restaurant was a very easy and quick drive from there. They were quite busy on a Thursday night and parking was limited. We were seated quickly and treated very well. The grande marguerita's were on special and the white sangria was most excellent. The food was very good and they found some spicy salsa for me. We'd definitely go back and have no trouble recommending it to anybody.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Seriously this is probably one of my fav places to eat in the area. The Shrimp Fajitas are a big portion and tasty. I love the Chorizo and Eggs as well as the flautas. The service is great too. The chips, salsa, and white sauce are bottomless. If you’re visiting Massanutten stop by and give them a try!

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Came in for a late lunch after a day of hiking the weather was warm came and sat down it was actually little bit chilly to my surprise. Enjoyed every part of the meal, the chips and salsa really good, and we got a fajita platter for two which was excellent as well. Service is good place is clean what else can you ask for? Nothing and I will return when I’m in the area. They also have free wi-fi

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

This is by far the best Mexican restaurant I’ve been to between the DMV. The margarita had just the right balance of alcohol and the steak, chicken and shrimp fajitas along with usually side toppings were amazing. My husband loved his tamales, enchiladas and tacos. The staff were very friendly and attentive. I will definitely visit when I’m in the area again.