“Great coffee”

The Blue Elk Coffee Shop & Roastery
Ranked #1 of 1 Coffee & Tea in Elkton
Price range: USD 2 - USD 20
Description: The Blue Elk is a Coffee Shop & Roastery. A sit-down people-watching coffee-drinking tea-pressing oasis with zippy wifi.
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

The coffee shop itself is a large and inviting space and the coffee is phenomenal. I haven't tried the baked goods as I'm usually just after some coffee to recharge and a nice space to relax in. The Blue Elk fits the bill.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

The menu is light it what they do serve is real good. I had a blue elk coffee with shot of expresso. It was very tasty. They have live music on sat mornings. Our visit was bluegrass. The 3 fellas playing were great.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great atmosphere for a local student to be able to work on homework. However, at the same time it’s a great place to get together with friends or family and relax. Their coffee was amazing and the mochas were one of the best I have ever tasted. Everything seemed to be fresh and quality taste in comparison to other places. I would much rather choose this place with a great atmosphere. The staff was helpful and friendly. It was a great surprise in such a small town. I will definitely be back often. If you’re in Elkton or just passing through, I would take the time to give it a try for yourself!

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

Glad we stopped in for cup of coffee and tea. Great experience from coffee, to the chalk table tops, and the spontaneous guitar serenade. The smell was heavenly and it tasted so good my husband drank it blank. The green tea was really great too.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Highly recommend you check it out if you love coffee. Owner is pleasant, and the coffee is smooth. I would go more often if it was closer to home.