“Amazing Ribs! ”

Log Cabin Barbecue
Ranked #3 of 26 Restaurants in Elkton
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

The ribs are soooooooo tender that the meat will just fall off that bone. They are full of flavor and have just enough smoked flavor. They have two different types of sauce. The original is better than the NC in my personal opinion. It’s not a very large place, and you seat yourself. The food is served on paper plates and you get plastic utensils. You really do feel like you’re at a barbecue. The severs were friendly and they make sure your drinks are full. My husband enjoyed the baked beans and coleslaw. The only reason that it didn’t get 5 stars was because that Mac n cheese was very blah! It had no flavor and tasted like it was frozen and heated up. This place is literally across the street from Massanutten Resort, so if you’re ever there I would check it out. They also sell different types of syrups and preserves.

Reviewed 18 July 2018

We are visiting friends in VA and went to the Log Cabin BBQ for dinner. Wonderful experience. Service was good. Wait staff was very friendly. Most importantly, the food was delicious. The pulled pork came in two styles - sweet and sticky or NC vinegary. The ribs were fall off the bone tender. If you like the real deal BBQ, this is a must try.

Reviewed 17 July 2018

it is good bbq place with very good customer service. Nothing great. Wife like the corn muffins a lot. I thought my BBQ Pork sandwich was okay. It didnt compare to NC. Cajun fries were just fries with old bay on it. Could have just given that to me and not charge me extra. Just ok.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

The BBQ and side options are pretty good. The portions are big, particularly for the price. The dining area isn’t large and we had to wait about 20 minutes to be seated. Service was friendly but a bit slow and we never did get one of the ordered beverages. Overall, good food, good value, quaint setting.

Reviewed 12 June 2018

There are only a handful of real barbecues in VA. This is one. They have pulled pork (tomato-based sauce and NC), half rack, and sausage. I went with the NC style platter this time. I love the way they doctor up the baked beans. My wife went half rack this time to accompany her hush puppies. Just about everyone walks out holding a large ice cream cone.