“Great seafood and fast service!”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

Took our daughter for a birthday celebration and the restaurant lived up to our highest expectations to make the evening memorable. It was a weekday night and the place was not busy. There was no waiting and the staff was very courteous. The waiter showed up in no time and food did not take long at all to arrive. I ordered a freshly caught tilapia which tasted quite fresh and tasty. The portion was huge and I had to pack half of it. My family liked their food as well, including halibut and shrimp. This is my visit after many years, and I sensed that food quality and service have improved. Like many other big chain restaurants, price of items have gone up though, often hovering around $18-20 range. Nevertheless, I would recommend the restaurant to anybody visiting Dulles Town Center mall or nearby stores and thinking of a place to eat.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

Great meal. Great service. Reasonable pricing. Convenient location. everyone ordered something different and everyone was happy

Reviewed 24 April 2017

My friends and I sat outside, it was a beautiful night. Our waitress was wonderful and so accommodating. Food was very good. I got the pound of crab legs. YUM!

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Average casual restaurant. You know exactly what you are going to get here no surprises. Average service and good food.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Updated Red Lobster with attentive Staff serving very good seafood -- fresh and very flavorful. Seafood variety is excellent and lives up to very positive reputation.