“GREAT COMBO-SHRIMP/CRAB/LOBSTER.......”

Red Lobster
Ranked #8 of 95 Restaurants in Dulles
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed 27 August 2016

We went out for dinner to have a combo of shrimp,crab and lobster. Crab fritters were very good. They have a lot of signature items in the menu. They have great combinations of shrimp and lobster and also shrimp and crab, etc... The food was very tasty and enjoyable. Service were good and the staff were very friendly. Very peaceful and quite atmosphere.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

Our party of six dined there and although the food was decent, the service was not very good. The entire time we felt rushed through the meal. We arrived after 8 PM and our check out time on the check was 8:49 PM. I don't know if the server was trying to get off work or what but she was cleaning the table while we were still eating - brought the check before we asked and never asked if we wanted dessert or anything else. I generally like Red Lobster but I like to enjoy my meal and not have to rush through it because the server feels inconvenienced. I'll like pass on dining at this one again.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

The starter of chilli shrimps was great. The steak was a bit tasteless and lacking texture. The service was friendly but the restaurant smelt a little as if not prepperly cleaned. Carpet could do with being replaced!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

I recently stopped by Red Lobster for Take-out in the Dulles Town Center. I was pleasantly surprised at how nice the bar area was. I ordered the Admiral's Feast. I waited at the bar for my food. While waiting I spoke with Matt and Robin. They were both very friendly and very nice!!. When my food arrived Robin doubled checked to make sure everything I ordered was in the bags. Although I had a 20 minute drive home the food was still warm and very tasty and the Biscuits were to die for!!

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I've been in a few red lobster restaurants and this one's service, server named Justin, was better than average, but I didn't feel other servers were as nice as him. The food was ok, but I made the mistake to order pasta as part of mi dish. Next time I'll order seafood only. The pasta had no seasoning but I took it home to see if I can improve it a little and have it for lunch at the office on Monday. My wife ordered the fish and chips and she liked it.

Date of visit: July 2016