“Not impressed ”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #105 of 131 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

Nothing special for the cost of it a little pricey and it’s nothing special kind of bland food, there are better places around

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

There is a lot to choose from on the buffet but it all seemed pretty bland nothing special for the amount you pay

Reviewed 18 March 2017

All I can say is you have lots of choices but qualtiy is lacking.
In a hurry, like lots of food well this is the place for you.

Reviewed 20 June 2016

The food here was so bad I couldn't finish my meal. You would think with dozens of dishes in a buffet one could find something edible. No. I didn't try the salad bar, but does one come to a Japanese restaurant for salad?! The "sushi" is made from what I call fake fish. You know, Pollock dyed to look like crabmeat. Same thing in a dish called "crab" something. Right. I would never recommend this restaurant nor will I ever return. Wish I had read some reviews before wasting my money!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Old cold food. They should just close earlier if they are not going to remain open. The sushi was adequate but the rest was old and cold. Just left most of it.

1  Thank Bro. Steve W