“Worst restaurant in danville?”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Ranked #106 of 132 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: American, Chinese, Japanese
Reviewed 20 June 2016

The food here was so bad I couldn't finish my meal. You would think with dozens of dishes in a buffet one could find something edible. No. I didn't try the salad bar, but does one come to a Japanese restaurant for salad?! The "sushi" is made from what I call fake fish. You know, Pollock dyed to look like crabmeat. Same thing in a dish called "crab" something. Right. I would never recommend this restaurant nor will I ever return. Wish I had read some reviews before wasting my money!

Reviewed 31 March 2016

Old cold food. They should just close earlier if they are not going to remain open. The sushi was adequate but the rest was old and cold. Just left most of it.

1  Thank Bro. Steve W
Reviewed 16 February 2016

This review is short and sweet , the Hibachi Grill is absolutely the worst restaurant I have ever eaten at in Danville, Va., no make that anywhere. It is dirty , the food is horrible, and the dining area is cold and uninviting . Therefore in short don't waste your time or money!!!

Reviewed 14 January 2016

Smells horrible as soon as soon as you enter the place, food was stale and cold will never ever return

Reviewed 1 October 2015

nothing extra wonderful but the food is good and they have good selections of many foods. I go there about once a year...something about a lingering fish smell that doesn't go well with me when I'm eating beef and chicken but most folks have no issue with it, just me...I recommend you go there and try a meal with them, I'm sure you will enjoy yourself.

Been to Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet? Share your experiences!