“This is our "go to" place!”

Carini's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #28 of 135 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 15 February 2017 via mobile

This is hands-down the best restaurant in the Danville area! Don't let the outside for you, it's plain Jane outside but has got it going on inside! We eat here a couple times a month. My family of five can get an appetizer (Bacon cheese fries!) & a large pizza, leave appropriate tip for less than $35! &?None of us leave hungry!!
Sometimes my wife and I will come here on date night, my wife loves the salmon and the ribeye. I am partial to the chicken marsala. And they have great Stromboli's!
The owners are always there and everyone is super friendly and the place is always clean! Even when they are super busy you never see things out of place or in disarray. There is overflow parking behind the building you just have to walk around to the front. On weekend nights you may have to wait a little bit but it's well worth it!

Reviewed 1 February 2017

My husband and I have been going to Carini's for years. The food is always delicious and the staff very friendly. We met some friends there this past weekend for dinner. They enjoyed it as well. It was their first visit.

Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Best steak in Danville and the Italian is awesome. The desserts are wonderful. The salads are always fresh and crisp and the staff is wonderful.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Carini's every week and sometimes twice a week. Food is great. We have never had a bad meal here. Owners Pino and Holley Buzzetta are very friendly and down to earth. All waitresses are great. Wine is good. Cannot beat the prices. Our favorites range from grilled salmon, pizza, baked spaghetti, steaks, BLT salads, cheese steak subs, cheeseburgers! Nice neighborhood restaurant. May have to wait 30 minutes for a table on weekend nights but it is so worth it!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Compared to some of the other Italian restaurants in Danville, this one is definitely the best. Not as greasy as some of the others tend to be.