“Wonderful ”

Carini's Italian Grill & Pizzeria
Ranked #27 of 139 Restaurants in Danville
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

Best steak in Danville and the Italian is awesome. The desserts are wonderful. The salads are always fresh and crisp and the staff is wonderful.

Reviewed 14 June 2016 via mobile

My husband and I eat at Carini's every week and sometimes twice a week. Food is great. We have never had a bad meal here. Owners Pino and Holley Buzzetta are very friendly and down to earth. All waitresses are great. Wine is good. Cannot beat the prices. Our favorites range from grilled salmon, pizza, baked spaghetti, steaks, BLT salads, cheese steak subs, cheeseburgers! Nice neighborhood restaurant. May have to wait 30 minutes for a table on weekend nights but it is so worth it!

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Compared to some of the other Italian restaurants in Danville, this one is definitely the best. Not as greasy as some of the others tend to be.

Reviewed 12 October 2015

Not sure I should even be submitting a review as I met some friends here for a quick lunch before visiting the nearby tank museum and we all had subs of some variety. While good, we all commented on how small they were. I probably won't be back in Danville, anytime soon, but I would return and try a more authentic Italian meal

Reviewed 10 September 2015

They prepare great food but will customize it with almost anything you want! They have seasonal favorites and specials daily. The cook and wait staff treat you like family!