“Grinders & salad!”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #5 of 24 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Bellacino's in Daleville offer delicious grinders in particular!! The first Bellacino's I ate at was in Michigan near Detroit. The grinders and pizza were fantastic! When we moved here and discovered there were Bellacino's restaurants in the area, we knew we had to check them out to see if they were as good as the one in Michigan was. We were definitely not disappointed with the one in Daleville! Very tasty food. Very reasonably priced! Not a fancy restaurant, but family-friendly and neat and clean. Our favorite meals here: Order a 9'" grinder and a side salad. If you are not a big eater, you will have enough food to split both of those with another person. We usually eat all of our salads and take half of the grinder home to eat the next day for lunch. My favorite grinder is the House Specialty Italian, but all of the food is tasty and good.

Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

I attended a birthday party at this location. The Italian grinder was excellent. They accommodated a special order and nailed it! I’m been to other locations and the food is very consistent which is the way a restaurant should be run.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

This a great little restaurant. I have visited here quite a few times as I was a local resident for 5 years. They always have friendly workers and great pizza and sandwiches. I never had anything that wasn’t good!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Food is basic good Italian. Sandwiches, salad, pizza, spaghetti, etc. Not much in the way of traditional restaurant service. They call your and then bring your food to the table. Bussed own table when finished. No other wait staff interaction. Food came out quickly even though they were very busy.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

We stopped at Bellacino's while driving through Daleville on 220. We were in need of a fairly quick lunch and they fit the bill. The menu has a variety of sandwiches and pizza as well as a few entrees. The lunch specials were reasonably priced. Our food (pizza and grinder) was freshly prepared and tasty. We'll go back.

Been to Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders? Share your experiences!