“Great lunch”
Review of Grill 309

Grill 309
Ranked #11 of 107 Restaurants in Culpeper
Price range: USD 5 - USD 15
Description: Full service restaurant below urban style, luxury apartments. Parking lot available on Stevens St. we feature a beer garden/patio dining option and American fare with a flair!
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

Cute town, great restaurant. We stopped off rt 522 for lunch. My simple grilled chicken sandwich was perfectly grilled and served on a soft pretzel roll. Also had a nice sized side salad with it. Basic lunch order but it was delicious. Nice, attentive staff.

Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped here after a win with the game. 11 of us and the food and service was great. The sliders were a favorite and their salads were amazing!

Reviewed 9 February 2018 via mobile

It’s my first visit in the restaurant and the service is steady for Saturday night.Our couple friends who is usually coming to this restaurant recommend us to try the donut burger with sweet potato fries which has a sensation of flavors on it and my partner love it.I actually ordered shrimp tacos and the Fried Twinkie which is delicious.And the most important our Server Rachel did an excellent job not only that everyone is so attentive to our table.its a big thumbs up for everyone even the back of the house.Definitely we will come back again.

Reviewed 9 February 2018

We have eaten at Grill 309 several times and the food is always terrific. My favorite is the steak wrap... very tasty and the horseradish sauce makes it perfect... the homemade chips are wonderful. My husband likes the Philly steak and their excellent fries. Attentive service and extremely friendly staff makes it a pleasant meal, for sure. It has made it onto our permanent list!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

My son and I stopped in for lunch after visiting school nearby. Feeling adventurous we ordered the cowboy bites, donut burger (with a side of poutine) and chicken and waffles - all items we have not had before. Figure if you're only gonna stop there one time - may as well go all in. The cowboys bites were very good - but probably needed like an extra 5 seconds in the fryer as the very inside was still cold - didn't distract from the flavor - but just chilly insides. The poutine side with the donut burger was tasty - and we finished it off. The donut burger was an interesting flavor combination - my 13 year old son said he liked. The sticky maple syrup served with the chicken waffle sandwich was the perfect side. I don't think these would be items I'd order on a regular basis - but they were fun for a different taste sensation and we enjoyed them.

Been to Grill 309? Share your experiences!