“Awesome sauce!”

Pete's Pizza
Ranked #50 of 99 Restaurants in Culpeper
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Culpeper has become a pizza lover's dream with Mama's on the high end. Great pizza sauce is my favorite part of the pie. They have done an excellent job in making pie's numerous times for me, only sorry I moved out east. I miss Mama's pizza for sure. Keep up the good work guys!

Reviewed 30 April 2016

My husband was born in NY but came to Culpeper at around 10 yrs old. He says Petes is the closest to NY style pizza that he has ever tasted - outside of New York. He simply refuses to eat anything else.....

Reviewed 7 March 2016

its got the best taste i'l ever have in my mouth its in 490 culpeper town sq culpeper va
22701-2341.

Reviewed 29 November 2015

Pleasant family run eatery. Friendly and attentive to orders. Good variety of pizza options and amendable to various toppings on only portions of the pies. Reasonably priced. No table service during our lunch visit.

2  Thank Bob F
Reviewed 21 October 2015

We were looking for a nice casual Mom and Pop pizza place and boy did we hit the jackpot. Great food with the local flavor. Nice menu with lots of choices and you can watch Pete work the oven.

1  Thank FlyinSOB