“Great stop while traveling”
Review of Panera Bread Cafe

Panera Bread Cafe
Ranked #33 of 107 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 15 October 2017

We stopped in while traveling through the area & it was well worth it. They offer a great variety of options no matter what time of day it is. The coffee was fresh & very good. The baked goods were yummy!

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I took a friend and introduced her to the Napa Almond Chicken salad sandwich. It's my current favorite! This was my first visit to this location and I noticed they had a drive-thru. Now it's my favorite location! You can always count on Panera to have good quality ingredients and flavorful combination.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

Placed an order for two bagels, a coffee and a late, the bagels and coffee came out in a reasonable amount of time. When asked about the late, they said they were getting someone to make it. When I went back to check on it, there were three people just standing around; when asked they said they were working on it. I had finished my bagel by the time it finally showed up.

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Pretty good. Standard Panera. Fairly quick.

Foot holds on the bathroom door is a nice touch but heavy/hard metal. Best if you are wearing boots.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

As with any Panera Bread I think you end up paying some extra $, but to me it is
worth it. You get served fresh food in a relaxed environment.

My kids started screaming with excitement when they saw me pull into Panera. They
don't do this for McDonald's or any other place.

Been to Panera Bread Cafe? Share your experiences!