“Friendly people, good food!”
Review of Chick-Fil-A

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #39 of 106 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Whenever we visit our son and his wife and kids, we head to the Chick-Fil-A. The people are friendly, kind and very willing to make your time here a pleasure. Love the older gentleman "Papa J" who walks through the restaurant and greets people by name. He is so much fun to talk to, and has a special place in his heart for the children.
Food is fast, fresh and tasty! Love the peach milkshakes!

1  Thank wearymom3

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Living up to the quality and service we've come to expect from Chick-Fil-A. Very good food, sweet caring staff and a beautiful clean restaurant.

1  Thank Adam C
Reviewed 12 August 2016

Stopped here while driving through the area. We picked up a couple quick sandwiches. Food was really good and service was fast and friendly.

1  Thank Thero_Kenman
Reviewed 6 March 2016

My friends from the South rave about this place. My expectations were very high for a fast food place, none the less. I met a couple clients that suggested the place. We decided to meet and talk before eating, and by the time it was time to eat the menu had changed, and I missed my opportunity for a chicken biscuit. Very disappointed, so I settled on an original chicken, with criss-cut fries. It was delicious!

I was impressed how juicy the sandwich was, and the fries were great. For a fast food joint, pretty darn good.

1  Thank C-Note831
Reviewed 8 December 2015

We love going there, family oriented, clean, good food, fast and polite service. We have yet to go and not enjoyed it.

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!