“Quick lunch a bunch - tasty....”
Review of Dragon Chef

Dragon Chef
Ranked #28 of 108 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed a nice lunch from their "express" and reasonably priced lunch menu. Items were nicely prepared and tasty. Service was prompt and friendly.

Reviewed 6 June 2017 via mobile

Dining alone I asked for green tea, the oyster roll and steak & shrimp kew. The tea came out in a large pot, one tea bag where there should have been two so it was very weak, hot though. The oyster roll was fried oysters sort of sushi roll style. Didn't hold together very well but was tasty.

The waitress was cute. She asked me how I wanted my steak cooked. I said medium rare. English clearly not being her first language she asked me to help her pronounce "rare"! She struggled but almost got it. Fun! My steak, as shown on my receipt, was medium well. Lots lost in translation...

Both the Brown sauce for the steak and white sauce for the shrimp were heavily salted, almost to the point where it was too much. I've had two pints of water since I got back to my hotel room! Big portions though, separated by slices of orange.

Service was good but I felt rushed, no one was waiting for tables yet they came by immediately to pick up my plates, give me my bill.

Just a visitor to the Culpeper. I'll pass on this place if in the area again.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

A new favorite for us! Everything we have had has been excellent. Portions are generous allowing us to share entrees. Our first experience was so good we ordered again the same week. I can't wait to try other selections! Service was fast and efficient. Eat there, carryout, have delivery, just make sure you try it...it will be a favorite for you too!

Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Very authentic food. Portions are large and all hand made. Small place but a sushi bar. Japanese steakhouse style seating as well as normal restaurant
Take out is great too
Family run and a place you should try

Reviewed 28 November 2016

Every time I go to this resturant it never disappoints. The food is amazing and the serve matches well in hand. I love how the waiter packs our container for us so that it fits properly. By the way their sushi is the best.

Been to Dragon Chef? Share your experiences!