“Very welcoming”
Review of Thyme Market

Thyme Market
Ranked #13 of 99 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 13 August 2016

One wanted pizza and the other a cheeseburger--this place had them both. I shared the brick oven pizza and it was fabulous with red pepper and basil--although the $1.50 up-charge for the basil seemed ridiculous for the scant amount we received.

The staff was very welcoming and friendly. The place was not super busy as we arrived after the lunch rush. We had the attention of multiple servers--all with smiles on their faces and eager to answer any of our questions. Our food married promptly.

Bathrooms was clean. Floors were clean. Table was clean. The only complaint is the flies in the window. We changed seats to get away form them.

I would go back in a minute. :) YUMMY!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We got sandwiches here for a picnic. I loved mine (turkey wrap with a smear of cranberry sauce). He hated his (turkey on a baguette with a smear of cranberry sauce. They were "dry" (European style), which some people like and some don't. I advise if you want condiments, mayo, etc, be sure to specify.

Reviewed 25 June 2016

I've eaten here twice in the last few months and I always gravitate to their pizza. It is excellent!! The service is friendly and good!

Reviewed 3 June 2016 via mobile

Okay, most any pizza cooked in a brick oven is going to be good. With that said, the Market Pizza is over the top. I like to order an artisan style and a good old pepperoni pizza to judge both spectrums. I got mine also with Caramelized onions. Wife got white pizza with tomatoes. I have to say this is the best brick oven pizza I have ever put in my mouth. Flavors all mix together to make an excellent culinary experience. If you pass this restaurant by, you will be sorry. Also purchased the Garlic Expressions Classic Vinaigrette which they had out for tasting. This was delicious as well. Check out the alfresco alley dining area reminiscent of a French Bistro'. Really cool place and one of the examples of why a trip to Culpeper is worth the effort.

Reviewed 17 May 2016

What a fun place to shop and eat. Their homemade cheese spread is to die for. They call it "Culpeper crack". This pace is a must stop when visiting downtown.

1  Thank kafntim6