“Celebrating 70 years for a Good Reason!!”

Baby Jim's Snack Bar
Ranked #36 of 109 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 5 July 2018

You get way more than you pay for. Real small town America at its best! The double cheeseburger made to order is divine, with or without the bacon. Real 'honest to goodness' milkshakes. Homemade coleslaw. And no matter what you order, be sure to get the fries, too.
This is classic American counter service (why only 4 stars). God Bless America, and God Bless Baby Jim's!
No one should visit Culpeper without stopping at Baby Jim's

Reviewed 22 April 2018

We had stopped in the picturesque town of Culpepper VA and I was immediately transported to my youth and visions of American small towns. After stopping in several shops and stores we were heading out of town to continue our drive of the back roads and passed this place. It was so iconic we literally turned around on the outskirts of town to come back and stop. The restaurant has been here for many decades but is now owned by a young guy who was so welcoming and committed to maintaining the traditions that have existed here for so many years. It was truly a highlight of our day. The brownie cheesecake was great also!!!

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Counter service, best fries in town,Fast friendly take out breakfast and lunch. Burger chicken and good seafood.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Cracks me up to read some bad reviews on this place. Get a life Suzie, It is a cheap place to get a bite to eat. They have great breakfast sandwiches, fries and burgers etc. They make everything to order and it is part show, part food. I hope they stay open for the next fifty years.

1  Thank TheHeyseed
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I've lived in this area forever,never eaten there cause it's on the main road, small parking lot, limited eating area.Anyhoo,My hubby was off on a Monday and I begged him to squeeze in the parking lot and get me an order of fries. There's a contest in Culpeper I guess and this place was was nominated " best fries" I'm still laughing as I write this .REALLY!!! Best fries ,no way. I'm an older gal,do you guys remember those cheap frozen fries from the late 50's or 60's that were like 25 cents a box? Guys I swear that's what they are serving. If you get them ask for extra ketchup to drown them in to give them some taste.I do confess the place has the honest feel of a roadside 50's takeout place but go there for the roadside atmosphere not the food.