“Old Style Burgers and fries”

Baby Jim's Snack Bar
Ranked #36 of 108 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 19 February 2018

Counter service, best fries in town,Fast friendly take out breakfast and lunch. Burger chicken and good seafood.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Cracks me up to read some bad reviews on this place. Get a life Suzie, It is a cheap place to get a bite to eat. They have great breakfast sandwiches, fries and burgers etc. They make everything to order and it is part show, part food. I hope they stay open for the next fifty years.

1  Thank TheHeyseed
Reviewed 19 July 2017

I've lived in this area forever,never eaten there cause it's on the main road, small parking lot, limited eating area.Anyhoo,My hubby was off on a Monday and I begged him to squeeze in the parking lot and get me an order of fries. There's a contest in Culpeper I guess and this place was was nominated " best fries" I'm still laughing as I write this .REALLY!!! Best fries ,no way. I'm an older gal,do you guys remember those cheap frozen fries from the late 50's or 60's that were like 25 cents a box? Guys I swear that's what they are serving. If you get them ask for extra ketchup to drown them in to give them some taste.I do confess the place has the honest feel of a roadside 50's takeout place but go there for the roadside atmosphere not the food.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite to eat. My son ordered the shrimp box and ate every last bite. I ordered the fish box and it was by far the best fried fish I have had in a long time. Tatar sauce was home made. Hubby loved his milk shake, which we believe was homemade as well. Service was extremely friendly. We will be back!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016

As kids this was the place to eat. Breakfast or lunch it doesn't get any better. The burger baskets are out of this world. There aren't any place's like this left in Culpeper so please give them service before its gone...

1  Thank Don C