“Great quick meal... has a 'local' feel..”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #47 of 99 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: Southwestern
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We always sit at the bar at this Chili's. The bartenders are great, attentive, fun and helpful. There are 20 widescreens and we can see all the games we want at one time. Great football place, and still has the local "non-franchisey" feel for a Chili's

Guest Engagemen... T, Guest Relations Manager at Chili's, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2016

Thank you for sharing. We appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Always good for dinner or lunch. Some waiters are better than others but most are well trained. Lunch is most of time on time.

Reviewed 17 June 2016

A pleasant clean grill house with quick, friendly and efficient service. Good basic food including fresh, tasty salad.

Reviewed 18 May 2016

Visited Chili's twice during my two week holiday and although I do not normally visit chain restaurants Chili's must be an exception the service was swift and efficient the staff super polite and the food very good. I took all of my grandchildren their who acted as my guide through an extensive menu and explained the dishes that were new to this UK visitor. I have to say that my meals on both occasions were very good and I will certainly visit again and recommend others to do so.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

We decided to catch Chili's Happy Hour since we haven't been in a few weeks. Although we were there earlier than usual (Chili's has the best Happy Hour times and specials of any chain...ever.), some of our favorite waitstaff and bartenders were not on. Instead of being a downer, it gave a us a chance to meet new folks. My wife went for the classic Margarita and I had a Bourbon. Together with some great apps we had a great convo while keeping tabs on a few sports on the myriad of TVs. If you're thinking Happy Hour, you gotta think Chili's with half price apps and great drink specials. Still our go to for a chain type happy hour.

Been to Chili's? Share your experiences!