“Good pizza”
Review of Atheneans - CLOSED

Atheneans
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The pizza was good but we had to keep tracking​ down the waiter. The drink glasses are very small. The amount of fries was enough to share for the table but we're not golden brown.

Reviewed 3 October 2016

When traveling, I do depend on my GPS too much. When I saw this restaurant come up under the category of Greek, I hoped for the best; so much for artificial intelligence. It's really nothing more than a pizza place of the type that does not distinguish itself in anyway, except for the tasteless food and the fact it needs a very thorough cleaning. To be fair, the server was pleasant, but never again. Never.

1  Thank ProfessorCharles
Reviewed 17 August 2016

We love Atheneans. The service is great. They are friendly and always have a smile on their faces. The food is excellent. You get a good size portion for a reasonable price. It's a clean and comfortable great family restaurant. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Having traveled to the Greek islands a couple of times, there are days when I just need a gyro to take me back. Athenians has excellent authentic Greek food and, yes, the Gyros are worth the trip alone.

1  Thank hoograp
Reviewed 23 July 2016

A happy accident of location brought us to this restaurant on a Friday night. We seated ourselves in the bar area, and had pizza, wine and beer. The pizza was great! Mushroom, Onion, ans Spinach - all toppings in a quantity that would be considered "extra" at most pizzerias. Vert nice crust consistency and flavor. Wine was very reasonably priced for a generous pour.