“Friendly Atmosphere and Fresh Food”
Review of The Copper Fish

The Copper Fish
Ranked #12 of 107 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2018

We are locals and frequent this place often. Good food and pleasant atmosphere. Service is always with a smile as well.

Reviewed 1 August 2018

My 2nd time eating here. Hands down the CRAB NACHOS are the BEST THANG! Service was fantastic, Excellent margarita tonight although my last daytime experience with that was not so good. Maybe evening bartender is better? Don't know. I splurged on the most expensive entree of SURF and TURF. It was okay, but they smother my filet with some kind of cheap A1 type of bitter tasting sauce which kind of ruined an expensive cut of meat, but I scraped it off, and ate it! The shrimp were overcooked but the saffron cream sauce they were with aided that situation. All in all, it's a great place to eat. GET THE CRAB NACHOS!!!!

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

We had the large appetizer the Lump Crab Nachos with avocado pico de. It was my first time that I tried this dish. It was a great choice. We also had the fried oysters. It was great choice ad a very pleasant dining experience.

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

Excellent pizza! We had the Monday pizza special and added toppings. Atmosphere wonderful and drinks good!!!! We set in the alley. Although it was hot, the fans and occasional water mist felt wonderful! Service is always top notch! We ordered at The Thyme Market and then moved to the bar at The Copper Fish. No matter whether you start you can expect excellence!

Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

The food is fair. No rice. And slow service no budweiser which seems odd since its so popular and a full bar. The parking was good along with the location. I don’t think i will revisit the Pier again