“Go Bison!!”

Pepper's Grill
Ranked #28 of 99 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 2 August 2015

My husband thought his bison burger was fabulous!!! My steak however had to be sent back twice. Ordered medium well and came out well done the first time then received a bloody steak the second time. I also did not care for the mashed potatoes and gravy though that is just my opinion. The salad bar was decent and the wings appeared good. Nice staff overall. Consider it is a restaurant attached to the Best Western. Heard the weekend buffets were good.

Reviewed 4 July 2015

This place was pretty good for a restaurant attached to a roadside hotel. I had some homemade chips with wing sauce and blue cheese dressing and it was unusual but good. The server knew nothing about the wines they served, which I always try to buy local when possible (not recommended here---the local wine they offer is terrible unless you expect a "dry red" to taste like slightly rotten grape juice). My husband got a spicy hamburger which he liked and his fries (steak fries, which are hard to find these days) were very good. The draft beer selection was good as well. The REALLY bad country music being played on the jukebox was not really the restaurant's fault, so I won't hold that against them...

Reviewed 24 June 2015

This is a nice bar and grill in the Best Western, Culpepper, VA. Staying at the hotel as guests, we met a lot of local folks who were friendly, offered suggestions to local places, and made us feel at home. Nice place.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

What more can I say. The servers are in need of customer service training. They spent more time trying to decide if the dress was white or blue to worry about what some dumb, paying customer needed. Had to ask for silverware, Had to ask for salt and pepper. Had to ask for drink refills. Hope you like your dress! I won't be back.

1  Thank TheRealDeal_12
Reviewed 11 February 2015

Have only eaten breakfast there in connection with meetings. The bufftett is generally inadequately stocked with limp bacon, hard scrambled eggs and inadequately staffed.

3  Thank Charles C