“Tired and welcome lunch time”
Review of Glory Days Grill

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #23 of 111 Restaurants in Culpeper
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner
Dining options: Dinner
Reviewed 24 June 2018

We have not eaten here in many months as we tend to head to Charlottesville instead of Culpeper. We had a great meal, quick service and pleasant staff. My husband had the chili with cornbread and he said it was almost as good as mine. I had a small mac and cheese and a fabulous house salad with a citrus vinegrette dressing. A very nice lunch.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Just stopped by for a quick bite, and had a wonderful meal. My wife and I had the bison burger and it was great. The beer was cold and the service was good. The prices are reasonable.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

Maybe it's just me, but I haven't ever had what I could say is a memorable meal here. I have returned only because friends like to eat there when we are in town, and I thought well hey maybe give it another chance. Food is mediocre at best. Overpriced and usually not cooked correctly whatever I have ordered. It is surprisingly a busy place which is hectic, loud, and nerve-racking. Waitress did not even understand me and my brother's simple order so it ended up burnt, nasty, and they charged us double what the menu stated?? I just don't get it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Classic burgers penne pasta with chicken the list goes on from delectable wings to various blts. Service was prompt, friendly and caring of our needs. Always a nice visit....

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Stopped for some lunch on our way from NC to DC and happen to spot this restaurant and thought, why not, let's give it a shot. Fun bar/restaurant appointed. Great service, fun speaker on the table where you could hear any one of the channels shown on the tvs displayed and it looked like an old jukebox. We had fish fry Friday, a steak burger with handmade chips and a buffalo chicken dip. Not a single complaint. Plenty of food that was fresh and hot.

Date of visit: March 2018