“Great lunch”

Cuisines: Italian, Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 March 2016

I picked the Piedmont based on tripadvisor reviews and it did not disappoint. We had a full weekend of plans and that was our first stop for lunch on the first day. The building is historic and was a nice atmosphere. The food was excellent and the service couldn't have been better. I would definitely return.

1  Thank Sherri L

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I was ecstatic to walk into Piedmont and see that it was an old warehouse saved and repurposed to become a great restaurant. The old elevator is intact, and if I recall correctly, the waitress said only 13 of them were ever made.

I followed my companion's lead and thoroughly enjoyed the fried pickles as an appetizer and the Pasta from Hell as the main course. I'm not entirely sure what's so spicy in it, as there was no heavy sauce to speak of. It was almost like a butter base. I can't recall if the shrimp was included or if we added it, but they were huge and delicious. I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed 17 March 2016

Dine here. Ideal for table up to four. Quiet conversation, excellent food, excellent service. Fireplace, brick inside walls, an old hardware store, also tables upstairs. Newly renovated kitchen. Marvellous pies, key lime, black bottom are best but all are exceptional. White linen tablecloths.

1  Thank CulpeperVA22701
Reviewed 4 March 2016

I cannot say enough good things about Piedmont Steakhouse. The steaks are fantastic, appetizers great, drinks are good service is excellent. I would recommend this location for anyone's dining out.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Had not been there for quite some time, but a friend was having a birthday, and our group of 4 ladies decided to have lunch to celebrate. It's a cozy restaurant, and we wanted to be able to take our time, visit with each other and enjoy the excellent food. We were not disappointed. The waitress was attentive, but did not hover, and we appreciated that. The food was every bit as good as we all remembered.