Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites
USD 86*
USD 84*
Best Western Culpeper Inn(Culpeper)(Great Value!)
USD 108*
USD 70*
Priceline
USD 290*
USD 284*
Holiday Inn Express Orange(Orange)(Great Value!)
USD 109*
USD 105*
All reviewspancake machinefront desknachoshotel chainssolid hotelclean and comfortable roomswalk in showerhi expressnice breakfastnice hotelthe breakfast areayogurtbusiness triphealthy optionswould stay againbottled watercheck in was a breeze
Reviewed 29 January 2012

This is a wonderfully clean and up to date hotel. Furnishings are high quality and new. Liz the manager, was very helpful and friendly. This hotel certainly hangs right in there with comparable chains such as Hilton Garden Inn and the like. Definitely the best choice in Culpeper.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank lindam819
Reviewed 30 December 2011

There aren't many choices for hotels in the Culpeper area. HIE is definitely the best. It is consistent. We had a wonderful stay here on Christmas Eve. Bridget at the front desk was very friendly and pleasant. Check in was quick and our room was huge! Although we were there on Christmas morning, the breakfast was tasty and the cinnamon rolls were as good as always!

Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 October 2011

Rating is 0 - The hotel charged me twice for my stay on 5/15/11 (I actually checked out the same day as needed to go home and when I got my bill and paid, I asked the front desk rep to make sure they didn't charge me again the next day at normal checkout - they did though - they charged my credit card again the next morning even though I had checked out and paid already). When I called in May (seeing the double charge on line) and again in June (when I got my Amex statement) I was told they would credit back the 2nd charge. The credit never appeared on my Amex. Despite repeated calls over several months and repeated messages left for Ms. Liz Moore, who did not return my calls, they have been unwilling to give me back the double charge. Ms. Moore finally returned my calls when I threatened to call my attorney. When she did return my call she was not nice and is still withholding my refund "till she hears from Amex." She is making excuses why she has to wait to give me a refund (gee I have been waiting 6 months!)- and never would acknowledge that I had been overcharged. Six months later I am still waiting for my refund of $108.90. This is so sad for the lovely town of Culpeper.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with family
6  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 12 October 2011

When looking for a place to stay, I felt the price was too high for a place like Culpeper, but I just went ahead and booked anyway. The person who took my booking over the phone did not tell me the room was a smoking room- so we arrived, checked in, and I nearly passed out when we went into the room. I cannot believe that a hotel would allow that. I mean at least get an air filter or something if you are going to let people smoke!

Anyway, that wasn't going to work so we called down to the desk. We got another room, it was great. In fact, it was more than great. What better way to end a long, stressful day than to have a beautiful suite with a hot tub. Two thumbs up for the front desk agent (I think her name was Felicia). She was very nice and pleasant.

The bed was a little hard, but it wasn't too bad. Breakfast was great. And a 12pm checkout is perfect for when you have a kid that needs a nap at 10am.

I had a great stay. The service was great. Just do something about airing out those smoking rooms before someone walks in and dies of lung cancer.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 September 2011

Our suite was large and super clean. Breakfast began at 5:00 AM which made it very convenient for our early departure. I'd definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family