“Relaxing enjoyable evening for group”

Luigi's Italian Restaurant
Ranked #18 of 107 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2018

There is plenty of room to relax and enjoy talking in a group. The food was very good even though we ordered a variety of dishes. Service was thoughtful and not interfering.
A very pleasant evening.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Located somewhat south of downtown this eatery appeals mostly to locals. Good service and reasonable prices. We opted for the typical spaghetti which came with a salad for $10. Sauce was fine and more on the sweet side. Decor was dated - property could use a more modern make-over. Worth trying.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Service was average and the prices not overly high, but we eat at a lot of Italian restaurants and this one is below average. While the servings are ample, the dishes we tried were strange tasting. Salads were odd too: small, strips of cheese on top, not much other than lettuce, and tasteless dressing. My pizza was OK, but, again, not much flavor. Sorry, but Luigi's is not a place I'd return to.

Reviewed 3 May 2018

We have not eaten there in several years, and I don't know why. I guess we head south but this restaurant is wonderful. Great service and excellent quality of food. Lunch specials are too good to be true for the price, especially. Our friend got the grilled salmon stead salad and he said it was really good. Two of us got the spaghetti with meat sauce with a salad and bread. My husband got the calzone and ate every drop.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Good clean atmosphere. Service average. Food- 2 large special pizzas... merely average. When I pay for extra cheese I don't want to see sauce (bare spots with no cheese) and the crust should not be over 2 inches (cover more of it with toppings). Prices above average. Overall... Average... not impressive... not disappointing... just average. Still looking for an above average pizza in Culpeper.