“Enjoyable”
Review of Olive Garden

Olive Garden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We have eaten here several times and have always found it to be a good place to have a quiet enjoyable lunch. The service as good and food was very tasty. We will recommend it to others.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

The server (Jared) took 20 min to says something to us and we had to get a busser to get our drinks, he never came by for our refills or took our plates after the check came and charged us for salads when we didn’t order any also the desserts we order didn’t even come out until after the check, so we had to speak with his manager and get the desserts removed from the check, big fan of Olive Garden normally, but this location was just a disgrace to the name, never will you see me in there again and I wouldn’t suggest anyone goes there

2  Thank daletheog
Reviewed 1 October 2017

My husband and I came for lunch on Friday around noon. There were several folks but the restaurant was not full. Our hostess immediately greeted us and we were seated.

The waitress came and took our drink orders while we looked at the menu. My husband ordered the unlimited soup and salad. I ordered the pick three appetizer and chose calamari, parmesan crusted zucchini bites and stuffed mushrooms. My husband was brought his lunch immediately and I had to wait for mine while he ate. When mine arrived, the calamari was like rubber bands and the breading had no seasoning to it. The zucchini bites were raw in the middle and the stuffing in the mushrooms was undercooked as well. My husband ordered the chicken gnocchi soup. The first bowl of soup had no gnocchi and the second bowl had two pieces of gnocchi. Really? His big bowl of salad had one piece of tomato, two olives and two pepperchinis. Plenty of croutons though and huge pieces of onion. Some of the lettuce was brown and he had to pick through it all to get the good lettuce.

We asked for to go boxes and ordered two desserts, the pumpkin cheesecake and the tuxedo cake to go. The waitress brought them out to eat in and we had to remind her that they were to go. About 10 minutes later she came back with our bill and had forgotten our desserts. Luckily we had been given gift cards for the lunch. It was definitely not worth the price for the food and service we got. We both decided that we will not come back here again.

The desserts were both good when we tried them at home but for 7.99 each they should have been fantastic!

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Of the various Olive Garden restaurants that I've been to, this is one of my favorite locations. The food is always good. The wait staff is always professional and efficient. We go there as a family several times per year and we would probably go there more often if it was closer.

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Came to eat with family and friends, the service is superb and the food very impressive.
The linguini Alfredo are delicious but need to step it up on the coffee choices...