“Nice! But could stand to be updated”

Review of Sea Treasure

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Ashley Z
“Nice! But could stand to be updated”
Reviewed 17 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
person found this review helpful

Our first reaction walking in was relief! I booked in very late spring when there were next to no properties available so the whole way here we were holding our breath, hoping this place wouldn't be a disaster! It definitely is not a disaster. It's a really great location and our kids (10,11,&12) loved being able to walk down to the water and look for ponies on assateague! Plenty of parking room for my SUV and my husband's truck, as well as space for all the beach chairs, easy up, sand toys, etc!
As for inside, if you're looking for lots of frills, this probably won't be the place for you. Every thing in this unit is very dated, but every thing is also still comfortable and in working order. Every thing was also very clean! The only complaints I have are that the kitchen cabinets could stand to be cleaned out and updated; there were a few things rusted that I wouldn't use. Also, the beds desperately need to be updated. The mattresses in the bedrooms are very thin and extremely hard. This may not be a big deal for some, but I have a bad back, and after sleeping in the master bedroom just a few nights, I'm already hurting.
All in all, we would definitely rent this unit for vacation again! The price was great, and it fit our needs well! It could use a bit of sprucing up, but we don't come on vacation to sit around the house! We'd much rather be out exploring the island!

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing