All reviews sausage indoor pool room was clean needed a place to stay waffles nice hotel cereal microwave gas furniture
Reviewed 19 September 2018

I booked this hotel about a week in advance, online. No problem. Looked ok, nothing fancy. I have stayed at many hotels in this area without incident. This was the worst customer service I have ever experienced. The rude guy at the check-in lost my reservation had my name wrong, made some excuse about my credit card, which was a lie - as I used that same card at another hotel later just down the road without any issues - and tried to put me in a smoking room. I do not smoke and did not want me and my child in that filth. I tried to use the computer in the lobby to access my reservation - the internet connection was pitiful and too slow to even use. I told him I wanted some sort of compensation to make this right, or I would contact corporate, and he rudely told me to get out. Never had such a bad experience at a hotel ever! AVOID!

Room Tip: be careful they don't push you into a smoking room!
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Joseph K
Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

The bathroom smells of mold we complained but Sammy the front desk attendant said I'll go spray something nice smelling in there!! Horrible for the $$89 dollars that we paid! We definitely won't recommend this hotel

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I will start with the positive: the room condition was very good, clean, (looked) new, comfortable, and the breakfast was good (plus the staff person running it was A+). I would rate it 4 stars for those areas. However, we booked a non-smoking room which happened to be on the third floor where there is smoking allowed (not informed of that fact at check in). The net effect was that we smelled strong smoke all evening, night and again in the morning. I informed the clerk at the desk who simply said it was not a smoke-free hotel. While that may be true, I would hold that there is a responsibility to keep smoke away from patrons who do not want to breathe other people's smoke and leave smelling of smoke. Will not stay here again and would not recommend it to people who truly want a smoke-free stay.

Room Tip: Do not book on the third floor - apparently that is where smokers are allowed.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank DavidChester_VA
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a decent Quality Inn; indoor corridors, pool, fitness center, pedestrian comp breakfast, clean rooms. Things are a little worn out around the edges but I stayed here eight night on business and had no significant problems. The Ritz it aint but if you like value but can't tolerate a flea bag, this place will not disappoint

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Needed a place to stay in the area. This was the best priced with decent reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. It kind of sits by itself, off the main road, but there is plenty around. Restaurants, grocery, gas stations all easily accessible.

The hotel outside was undergoing work, but I didn't hear any the evening or morning I was there. The room was in good shape, and looked nice. Bed was comfortable and clean, bathroom was updated and spotless. Mini fridge, microwave, in room coffee were nice extras.

Breakfast had French toast sticks, sausage, eggs, little donuts, cereal, waffles, and a few other things. It was a good breakfast, considering the room was so cheap.

Indoor pool, but I didn't look at it, so not sure how it was. Front desk people were nice, saying hi when you walked in/out.

It was a great stay. I would surely recommend staying here. Best part was the price, I think it was around $65 including taxes.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Nichelle694, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018