All reviews sausage indoor pool room was clean needed a place to stay waffles nice hotel cereal microwave gas furniture
Reviewed 10 June 2018

I will start with the positive: the room condition was very good, clean, (looked) new, comfortable, and the breakfast was good (plus the staff person running it was A+). I would rate it 4 stars for those areas. However, we booked a non-smoking room which happened to be on the third floor where there is smoking allowed (not informed of that fact at check in). The net effect was that we smelled strong smoke all evening, night and again in the morning. I informed the clerk at the desk who simply said it was not a smoke-free hotel. While that may be true, I would hold that there is a responsibility to keep smoke away from patrons who do not want to breathe other people's smoke and leave smelling of smoke. Will not stay here again and would not recommend it to people who truly want a smoke-free stay.

Room Tip: Do not book on the third floor - apparently that is where smokers are allowed.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank DavidChester_VA
Reviewed 5 March 2018

This is a decent Quality Inn; indoor corridors, pool, fitness center, pedestrian comp breakfast, clean rooms. Things are a little worn out around the edges but I stayed here eight night on business and had no significant problems. The Ritz it aint but if you like value but can't tolerate a flea bag, this place will not disappoint

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 21 December 2017

Needed a place to stay in the area. This was the best priced with decent reviews. I was pleasantly surprised. It kind of sits by itself, off the main road, but there is plenty around. Restaurants, grocery, gas stations all easily accessible.

The hotel outside was undergoing work, but I didn't hear any the evening or morning I was there. The room was in good shape, and looked nice. Bed was comfortable and clean, bathroom was updated and spotless. Mini fridge, microwave, in room coffee were nice extras.

Breakfast had French toast sticks, sausage, eggs, little donuts, cereal, waffles, and a few other things. It was a good breakfast, considering the room was so cheap.

Indoor pool, but I didn't look at it, so not sure how it was. Front desk people were nice, saying hi when you walked in/out.

It was a great stay. I would surely recommend staying here. Best part was the price, I think it was around $65 including taxes.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Nichelle694, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 14 February 2018

Reviewed 13 November 2017

This is a nice hotel. It is currently under renovation but is well worth the price per room. We stayed 2 nights and the room was very clean, and appeared to be fairly new furniture. Breakfast was good. Sausage, eggs, waffles, pastries, and more. should not walk away hungry. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Nichelle694, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Made a reservation for 2 nights Sept 16 to the 18 th I get here after 7 hr drive at 2 am I put the little DO NOT DISTURB SIGN because obviously I do not want to be disturbed then come the cleaning lady and try to barge in the room I screamed a bad word then she tried to open it again I go to the door and she tried to hide in another room I go downstairs grab a fax paper ask the person in front desk for a marker and tape I make a bigger sign since she can't read or see the little one provided there goes my sleep so we get out and see the historic towns and civil war cemetery ect when we come back to the room my sign was taken down and a reply note from the cleaning lady . I came here to sleep and relax is called an INN FOR SLEEPING I will never stay here again and I recommend my followers the same. Another issue with this hotel or INN in both morning a bunch of kids 14 actually and 3 adults came from an other place where they where staying and raided the breakfast buffet leaving nothing for the real clients that are paying and staying here no management or control whatsoever from hotel employees and the adults even broke the waffle machine is this what I paid for NO SLEEP AND RUDENESS FROM EMPLOYEES AND COULDN'T EVEN HAVE BREAKFAST BECAUSE OF THE RAIDERS smh disappointment all around I left the picture of the maid note and another person had the same problem with her and put a sign himself of do not disturb doesn't she check the log of check in before knocking or try to barge in someone's room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple