All reviews full kitchen basketball court living area richmond area nice hotel front desk staff business trip stay there again great place to stay indoor pool enjoyed my stay bedroom suite sofa bed great room complimentary breakfast sausage oatmeal
Reviewed 21 March 2018

Great Stay. Staff smiling and accommodating, rooms clean and spacious, breakfast was filling. Recommend this to anyone. Location is close to many eating choices as well. Great for Soccer Weekend. Kids enjoyed it as well. 5 teams stayed here and at night when it was time to sleep, you wouldn't have known it. The common area is a nice size for friends and family to gather and chat before the evening ends. Amenities were good and maintained well.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018

Lots of space for a family and although a bit dated it was very clean. Stayed just one night on the way through to Florida but it was close to the i95 and great space for the price. Kids enjoyed the indoor pool. The Italian restaurant next door was great as well.

Date of stay: March 2018
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Diamond Member review: Nice hotel, have stayed her many times for business. Staff is friendly and want to help. Some rooms have needed minor cosmetic in bathroom area but nothing major. Watch out for the slated tub sides, they are an accident waiting to happen to me. Comp food is good except the hockey puck sausage patties and links. All the Hiltons use the same brand, needs to change!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 3 March 2018

We really enjoyed our accommodations. This property was beautiful and very neat and tidy. We stayed 2 nights on our way back from Florida. The people were very polite and told us to let them know if we needed anything. My only concern was when I went for a swim in the indoor pool. I really enjoyed my swim workout but when I got out of the pool I started to slip on the floor. I reached for a towel and slipped again before I could sit in a nearby chair. Although I didn't injure myself I could only think about possibly a child getting out of the pool and running to their parents and slipping and falling on the floor.

Room tip: If you plan to be in and out then try to get a room close to where you park.
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 11 February 2018

Rooms need renovations. And it would also be nice if the hotel supplied shampoo for its guests to wash hair in the showers. The mattresses had Springs that would poke me in the ribs, keeping me from getting good sleep.