All reviews bedroom suite full kitchen main road corner room basketball court waffles hotel staff free breakfast sofa bed nice hotel definitely stay here again front desk clerk great stop indoor pool hot breakfast easy access nice room
Reviewed 17 August 2017

We enjoyed our visit here. Nice hotel convenient to 95 and 295 beltway. Fairly new hotel a block back from main road. Ate at a Cracker Barrel off of 95 nearby. Normal breakfast. Busy on this Saturday night with girls softball teams.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2017

The staff at this hotel should warn their guests of the State Police business on their 9/10 of a mile near their hotel. Our stay here will cost us at least $1000 for doing 12 miles over the speed limit. After receiving our "reckless driving while speeding", a misdemeanor, we will need to hire a traffic attorney. Don't worry you will get letters from at least 10 of them before you get home. This information is all over the Internet. A little too late for us. I have to believe the hotel knows all about it. It is a local "business" with an annual income of $2 million dollars. Thank you Residence Inn

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
chester800, Manager at Residence Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear Mknorcg,

As we pride ourselves on delivering a memorable hotel experience during your travels, we have unfortunately fallen short of our goal during your recent stay. Please accept our sincere apology for failing to inform you to ensure to follow the " Speed Limit " on I - 295. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team to ensure that this was an isolated issue.

Upholding my commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, I hope that you would give us another chance whenever travels bring you back to Chester, VA.

Warmest Regards,
Sonita

Reviewed 26 July 2017

We stopped at the Residence Inn Richmond Chester for a night of rest during a recent trip south. We have stayed at this same location several times because it is clean, comfortable, and convenient during our trips.
The hotel is very nice and modern; the employees are always friendly; and the rooms are clean and comfortable. It is nice knowing that when we stop, we will be greeted with a hotel that we know already lives up to the Marriott standard.
Free breakfast in the morning at this Residence Inn makes the stop even more worthwhile.
We have been satisfied in the past and will return again when we travel in the area.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Paul M
Reviewed 25 July 2017 via mobile

Very clean and comfortable. The only issue was during breakfast, I ask the attendant did they have any muffins or danish, she said just a moment, I will check. She returned moments later and told me straight up...We probably have muffins and danish in the freezer and I'm not fittin ready to go diggin through boxes in the freezer. I was totally stunned. I didnt make a issue about it, but later that evening I talk to my sister on the phone and told her the story. She said I should have told the woman ok...no problem..maybe I should ask your manager to dig since you wont. The hotel itself is nice, but that small incident turned me off completely. I won't return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Andrea C
Reviewed 24 July 2017

Excellent sized rooms. We reserved two rooms and ate dinner in our suite. We love the location on our way to Corolla, NC and have stayed here three times. We have always foud it to be clean and comfortable. This year some upgrades to common areas had been accomplished. We plan on returning again next summer.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family