USD 101
USD 146
USD 122
HIExpress.com
USD 168
All reviewsfront deskcracker barrelroom was cleanparking lotwafflesoff the highwaymarriott pointsconvenient locationgas stationvery nice hoteleasy accesscomplimentary breakfastwould stay againstaying at this hotelfitness centerthe breakfast areastaff was friendly
Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

I recently reserved rooms at this hotel for my Niece's wedding and I was very happy and pleased with both the accommodations and the quality of service especially the service and Care shown to me and my guests by your front desk attendent, Tauri Brown. Her pleasant demeanor and kind disposition made everything run smoothly from Friday nights check in to Sunday mornings check out she is an asset to that establishment I look forward to returning and receiving such quality guest services

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Andrew M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2017

Many thanks for your kind comments about our super star Tauri Brown - we love her at the front desk - I am so glad she was able to make your special weekend great

Reviewed 17 October 2017 via mobile

Check-in was easy, our room was clean. The beds were hard, but okay for a night. There was craziness going on with other guests, and we were told it was due to homecoming. The manager did come up and addressed the issue, and it calmed down. I would suggest not booking kids under 21 in the future to prevent future problems. Breakfast had a decent selection...eggs, French toast, sausage, waffles, breads, fruit, oatmeal, etc. Ladies working the breakfast area were very nice and helpful.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2017

Thank you for the feedback - it allows us to know where we have been successful and the areas that we need to improve in

Reviewed 17 October 2017

We checked in to the hotel rather expediently and went up to our room and found that the bathroom mirror was pretty dirty and had only been cleaned at the bottom part of the mirror. It had lots of toothpaste splashes all over so it was a very obvious issue. When I went to turn on the lamp, there were spills on the lamp table by the bed that had been swiped by maybe a dry towel leaving the spill. We felt that everything else would have been looked over in the same way, so we decided not to stay. I think this hotel has not been refurbished in a while, but not sure. I will not overlook the fact that the Hotel desk manager was more than accommodating, did not get defensive and was willing to give me another room but we decided against it and left. She was very friendly and did ask me to explain exactly the issues of cleanliness in the room. Kudos to the young lady's professional approach. Hopefully they will correct the issues in the hotel.

Stayed: October 2017

I do apologize for the problems that you encountered during your recent visit to our hotel - we take great pride in providing a clean room and obviously did not meet your expectations.
Once again please accept my apologies

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

The staff was great, the bed comfortable and the breakfast well above normal. The location is also good. Only problem was the AC unit in room 426. It was noisy enough to not be able to hear the TV and would wake me up when it cycled during the night.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Andrew M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

many thanks for the feedback - I do apologize for the noisy a/c unit we will have it checked out immediately.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Recent one night stay while traveling. Very clean and well maintained hotel down to small details. Efficient and very pleasant staff. Will stay there again. Good value. It is a convenient location. I noticed staff being extremely helpful and considerate towards someone in need.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Andrew M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Richmond Chester, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

thank you for letting us know that we are doing a good job - and taking care of our customers - we appreciate the feedback