“What's not to like”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #418 of 567 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 18 March 2016

As always, Taco Bell does not disappoint. The various and tasty dishes are consistently good. Highly recommend them.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

I don't usually write reviews for chain restaurants, but I wanted to give this particular Taco Bell praise for the nice service I received there. It's just a simple thing, yet made my day a little brighter. When placing your order, they ask for your name, then call it out when your food is ready. The surprise came as I left the store and they called out a goodbye--using my name!

Reviewed 24 January 2015

I paid about $8 for 2 chicken soft taco supreme(s) and a small tea. Why? Apparently, this Taco Bell does not offer chicken soft tacos so I was charged for ordering 2 beef taco supreme(s) with extra chicken as a $1.79 add-on. Absolutely ridiculous. I pay less in NJ and would get a combo (3 tacos) and a drink for less than the cost of this overpriced concoction. Won't be visiting here again. Disappointing.