“Good service”

Add it.
Taco Bell
Ranked #420 of 567 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 14 January 2016

I don't usually write reviews for chain restaurants, but I wanted to give this particular Taco Bell praise for the nice service I received there. It's just a simple thing, yet made my day a little brighter. When placing your order, they ask for your name, then call it out when your food is ready. The surprise came as I left the store and they called out a goodbye--using my name!

Reviewed 24 January 2015

I paid about $8 for 2 chicken soft taco supreme(s) and a small tea. Why? Apparently, this Taco Bell does not offer chicken soft tacos so I was charged for ordering 2 beef taco supreme(s) with extra chicken as a $1.79 add-on. Absolutely ridiculous. I pay less in NJ and would get a combo (3 tacos) and a drink for less than the cost of this overpriced concoction. Won't be visiting here again. Disappointing.