“Good Food - Great Price”

Guadalajara Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #139 of 568 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 4 February 2015

We stopped at the Gaudalajra Restaurant in the Shadwell, VA area by chance. Excellent service, extensive menu, and the food served quickly. The restaurant decoration id bright and inviting....for some reason I especially liked the plastic covering the cloth seats (easy to clean). The food was tasty - lunch chicken fajitas were plentiful and spiced just right; lunch the steak burrito was the best I've had in a long time

Reviewed 10 December 2014

We stopped here because it was close to our hotel, but so glad we did! The Loco Burrito was excellent, huge,very filling and very delicious! The salsa was quite possibly the best I've ever had. And it's worth mentioning that the staff was very welcoming and friendly and the service was top notch.

Reviewed 4 October 2014

Generally ok, you can find five of them within 10 miles, and they all have the same menu. Service can be good, it can be not so good. Overall, a great value.

Reviewed 21 September 2014

A small, fairly quiet place with good food. The menu is extensive, so there's something to please everyone. Parking available in back.

Reviewed 17 June 2014

They have so much to choose from and this is a great and quick place to grab a bite to eat. I love the combination plates that allow me to get a variety because I can never make up my mind.