“Actually, pretty good though not exciting fare”
Review of Sticks Kebob Shop

Sticks Kebob Shop
Ranked #139 of 585 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 January 2018

The food was actually pretty tasty, though the choices are limited and fairly unexciting. I've sorted had too much Afghan food over the last two years, and so I was less than overwhelmed by the choice of this restaurant by other members of my family. Still, I left satisfied and full. If you want kebob, not a bad place to get it. Of course, you wouldn't go there if you were hankering for tacos or General Tso's chicken.

Reviewed 4 January 2018

I've been coming to Sticks for years, first on Pantops and now on Preston and the food is still top rate. But lately the service has been sorely lacking at the Preston location. The last three times I've been there is has taken an extraordinarily long time to get my food. Once it was super busy, but it was also at 12:30pm when the lunch rush is expected. The other two times it wasn't busy at all. I hate to admit it, but the service has so impacted my experience that I find myself driving by now and looking for other choices. Please Sticks, bring back the old ways we have grown to love - great food without a long, long wait.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

healthy meal, good portion size. two pork kebobs plus cilantro, rice, and a veggie about $11.

Took it home and enjoyed thoroughly

Reviewed 18 June 2017

I hadn't had falafel in a while, so getting it while at Sticks was my top priority. It was pretty good, although I did wish I had gotten more of the cucumber yogurt in my wrap. It's not the cheapest place to eat, with the wrap being arguably the cheapest selection at about $7, but the food is good and the service is relatively fast. There is only one cash register, however, which slows it down a bit.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Delicious Falafel Kabob. Mediterranean fast food. Not pricey, and very tasty. Its a small site with a handful of booths. Friendly staff and quick service.