“Delicious”

Ranked #142 of 629 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 13 June 2017

Delicious Falafel Kabob. Mediterranean fast food. Not pricey, and very tasty. Its a small site with a handful of booths. Friendly staff and quick service.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 14 May 2017

First time going to a Kebob place. Visiting this community and decided to try it. The order taker who I believe is Harrison, if the receipt is correct, was very nice and guided me through the ordering process. The food was served quickly. I had a steak kebob and my wife had chicken, which she thought was a little dry. My steak was excellent. Lots of food and sides to go with the kebobs. Will try again when back in the area.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 2 March 2017

Overall the food is very good- the salads are good and a very good size, the restaurant is clean. The staff are very attentive and very helpful with forgotten items!! The patio area is spacious with plenty of seating.
The restaurant is self service- though this not a drawback!! We have been there many times and have learnt their times of heavy traffic!! as this place is close to UVA and offices in the area.
The children's menu is adequate and the french fries- are home cut, are the best!!

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 15 February 2017

I love the food but the last 4 orders (take out orders, of course) have been wrong. It's very disappointing when I get back to my office and my meal isn't what I wanted.

I've been a customer at this Sticks location as well as the Pantops location for a very long time. There's been turnover in staff lately so perhaps they need more training. Although a black olive looks nothing like Feta cheese .... I will go back but I will check my order before I leave now.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 26 September 2016

I'm a big fan of Sticks in Richmond and was happy to introduce my boyfriend to their yummy food while passing through Charlottesville recently.

He was very happy that's where we stopped as we both really enjoyed our platters (chicken for me, kibbeh for him) with the fabulous cilantro-lime sauce and my favorite hummus ever.

Definitely a must visit for fast casual food if you are in the area!

Date of visit: September 2016