“this is a wonderful restaurant with incredible food and service”
Review of Fleurie Restaurant

Fleurie Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fleurie Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 31 October 2017

we treated ourselves and 2 of my sons, to an incredible meal at Fleurie. the food was superb and creative and beautifully presented. they were very attentive to our every need. we highly recommended this restaurant. they truly want to do a fantastic job and they did!!!

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

We had a quiet and delicious dinner after a fun Fall day. Husband had the veal and I enjoyed the fish special. Mine was spicy and perfect! Husband must have loved his too, because he ate it all before I could taste. Very nice romantic place!

Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We decided to have dinner here because of the reviews. We started with the lobster bisque and it was rich, creamy and full of flavor; one of the best we have had. The butter-poached lobster with mushrooms and beets was delicious but a very large portion. If you don't have a big appetite, maybe skip the appetizer. The skate wing was not as crispy as we were used to but good. All-in-all we had a wonderful meal and it was worth the visit.

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Enjoyed a superb dinner at Fleurie with my husband and family members. The menu is creative, fresh, farm-to-table. Honestly, we are globe-trotting foodies, and I felt the entire time that we could have been on the Left Bank of Paris instead of at a darling little restaurant off the mall in downtown Charlottesville. Food, wine, service, decor = all superb. It was a mild early September evening, so we dined on the terrace, which was quiet and very pleasant. Highly recommend, especially for a special occasion.

1  Thank AnneLRooney
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

I would consider Fleurie a special occasion restaurant. The food was delicious & they appear to have nightly specials. We had the heirloom tomato appetizer which was excellent. We each chose a different entree which were all very good. I think the best desert was the chocolate soufflé with chocolate sauce. It was busy when we arrived so they brought us sample appetizers & deserts. A chocolate truffle-I couldn't resist. I would highly recommend this venue. It's small so reserve ahead.