“Quick, convenient lunch”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

Plaza Azteca offers a good selection of quick lunches for a reasonable price. Attentive service, great table-side guacamole and good comfort food.

Reviewed 19 April 2017

First of all, their fish and seafood dishes are delicious. As with everything else, all prepared to order, and servings are huge. Who would's thought to go to a Mexican restaurant for seafood? What a wonderful surprise. We have had many seafood and fish (many are combo) dishes there. All top-notch.

But, the other day, I had a hankering for carnitas, morsels of marinated and grilled pork. The waiter told me that the chef had just prepared them (marinated, I assumed) the previous day. I was served five very large chunks of what appeared to be center cut pork loin, each about a 1-½" cube. Each succulent, tender and delicious. The dish came with the usual accompaniments, and I could only finish off two of the chunks. So, I took the rest home and had two more very delicious meals. Seriously, if you are not a body builder or heavy construction worker, that dish is enough for two very luck people to share.

As usual, the wait person was hospitable, accommodating, and eager to serve.

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Reviewed 17 April 2017

Growing number of Mexican food places in Hooville. Decent grub at a reasonable price. Lots of competition for the type of cuisine helps ensure that the prices are moderate, and generally good. This place had a lot of choices, and the service was good.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have been there a couple of times, it's OK Mexican food.
Like most average Mexican restaurants prices are in line with the food

Reviewed 10 March 2017

We saw the waitress 3 times, she brought the menus, took the order, and brought us our check. Never checked in to see if we needed anything; the place was virtually empty. The chicken in the spinach enchiladas was virtually non-existent, tough, grisly, and looked like leftover bits. So we are talking $7.50 for a pile or rice, and 2 enchiladas "stuffed" each with a sliver of chicken and maybe 3 leaves of spinach. The burrito was bland & dry. The cushion on the booth seat was loose and almost fell off when I got up. Never again!