“Great food ”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

We where in downtown for a walk went to paramount theater then hit the pizza spot great pizza and pasta .

Jenn S, Manager at Sal's Caffe Italia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you so much!

There are newer reviews for Sal's Caffe Italia

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Went to Sal's for a business lunch. Food was excellent and the wait Staff very friendly. Loved the calamari!

I've got one word for you. Calamari. It's delicious and we eat way too much of it here. Thank you so much for your kind review!

Reviewed 7 July 2017 via mobile

Our family of four were craving Italian and we couldn't decide on a place to try. Somehow we decided to visit Sal's and we couldn't be happier with the choice.

Our server was Max who couldn't have been better. Answered a couple of menu questions for us and did a great job.

Dinner was perfection:

We had a caesars salad (the dressing was...perfect.)

Chicken parm. Perfect.

Eggplant parm. By far the best I've ever had. The eggplant was cooked perfectly and the melted cheese was, well, you get the idea. The pasta and marinara were delicious.

Manicotti: perfect.

Finally, the youngest was feeling brave and tried the "Nunzio" which was shrimp and chicken in an alfredo/pesto sauce (I think.) It was the best meal of the four and all the others were equally as good.

I've seen some mixed reviews of Sal's on TA, but from our experience, it was tremendous. I can't recommend this restaurant any higher.

Wish I had taken some pics to show but we too impatient:)

Lovely review. Thank you kindly.

Reviewed 5 July 2017

This restaurant is next to the Paramount Theater. The food is delicious with large helpings, Service is very good and you leave feeling happy!

Reviewed 27 June 2017

This wasn't on my pre-researched list (possibly more $$ than what I set filter for with teen boys) but we had 3 happy diners. I had the lobster ravioli, one had carbonara (I thought a little bland but teen boy polished it off) and 1 spaghetti with meatballs. Service was good, food was relatively quick. You could eat indoors with windows wide open or out on the pedestrian mall. No doubt we'd go again if we were in the area.