Our weekend at 200 South Street Inn was one of the most pleasant weekends we'd had in a long time. The house was beautiful, quiet, and cozy. The hosts were welcoming, and Diana's baked treats were amazing! It was not uncommon to catch whiffs of fudge brownies, cookies, or egg popovers baking in the oven throughout the weekend. The location was extremely convenient and the rooms were so comfortable. The breakfast was served over a few hours, so we were able to sleep in without missing breakfast. My sister and I really enjoyed conversation in the mornings on the front porch with our coffee, and in the evenings on a relaxing couch with wine and cheeses.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 200 South Street Inn, centrally located near Thomas Jefferson's Monticello and the University of Virginia, offers southern elegance in Charlottesville's lively historic downtown district two blocks from the Downtown Mall. With sixty restaurants in the immediate vicinity you can't get better convenience. As a Bed and Breakfast, the Inn combines a relaxing, comfortable atmosphere with all the conveniences of an elegant hotel. A stay with us includes homemade cookies upon arrival, wine and artisan cheeses served in the evenings as well as a full breakfast served each morning with fresh baked goods and fresh juices. Rooms feature antique furnishings, fireplaces, private baths, some with whirlpool tubs, and a view of Downtown Charlottesville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your 200 South Street Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 200 South Street Hotel Charlottesville
- 200 South Street Charlottesville