“Chicken wings with mambo sauce ”

Dave's Seafood and Subs
Ranked #71 of 181 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Drove here since manassas one closed years ago. Wife loves chicken wings with mambo sauce. The fries are okay. The chicken steak n cheese is a little dry

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We passes Dave’s Seafood & Subs numerous times & always was wanted to try. Finally one Saturday late afternoon we ate for lunch. The menu is mainly subs, platter, & chicken wings. I think most menu are fried, not for health nuts. I saw few salad on menu. We split 12” Trout sub. As we didn’t have big appetite, it was enough for me & my husband. The fish wasn’t frozen, well seasoned. I wish the restaurant stocks Tartar source, but hot source went well with fried fish. We’ll definitely come back to try other dishes.

The restroom was surprisingly clean/cozy. The shop is open for lunch & dinner.

Reviewed 15 May 2016 via mobile

We went here for breakfast sandwiches and what we received was exactly that , nothing special. It took 10 minutes for the order to come out as they are fortunately not pre made. I would probably try this place for lunch.

Thank theplumbingmedi... .
Reviewed 4 September 2014

Dave does an excellent job with fried seafood. Great little place for lunch, not much atmospheres, so I would not recommend it for a special date.

1  Thank GordonFScott