See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Plain hotel room at a good price. I get there late, sleep shower and back to work. I like the fridge, microwave, kitchen counter, chair, etc. Decent Grab & Go breakfast: Oatmeal, snack bars, muffins and good coffee. Not like a Marriot, it's just a place to crash. I wouldn't want to take my wife to an ESA hotel but for me it's fine. Friendly, efficient desk clerk.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 13 February 2018

Thank you for choosing to stay at Extended Stay America. We are delighted to know you were comfortable here and that our associates left you with a good impression of our hotel. We hope you give us another chance when you return to our area as we would appreciate the opportunity to provide you with an excellent stay.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

I enjoyed staying in Extended Stay America. It is close to my work and reasonably priced. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is great and near the major highways. I would recommend this location to my friends and relatives.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2018

Mohamed, it’s a pleasure to read you had a great stay and liked our location in the close proximity to many points of interest. Thank you for recommending Extended Stay America to fellow travelers, and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

From the first day to the last day of our stay we had problems with the toilet flushing (would not). We called the front desk and they sent up a service person to fix. They used plunger and said problem was solved -- it was not. This was a daily occurrence and we finally asked them to leave a plunger in our room and tried to stress there was a problem with plumbing that needed addressed. Also, on the first day we went to get dishes and when we got to our room to open the containers we found them all dirty. We took them back to the front desk and let them know they were dirty. On one day our son came to visit and saw the problems we were having with plumbing. He went to the front desk on his way out and said he thought we were being too nice and that they needed to fix the plumbing issue. The person he spoke to was rude and so he called the customer service number to report the problem. Subsequently I received a call from someone who started the conversation out in a rude tone and said they were never notified of the problems - not true - we called every day. Later we got a call from the manager (day before we were checking out). We were out but stopped by the front desk on our return to speak with her. She was nice and said she wanted us to be happy and offered us free room service the next day ($10 value) - guess she didn't check to see we were checking out the next day. After thinking about this more we followed up one last time when we checked out and stressed the problems with the plumbing and asked to be refunded a day for the inconvenience - they did so. Will not stay here again.

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay here and need to work on your computer for business consider upgrading your wifi as they basic wifi is very slow.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank lvanda
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Please accept our sincerest apologies for not living up to your expectations which led to a disappointing stay. We want every guest who stays with us to have a comfortable experience and to depart with a lasting favorable impression, but we are extremely sorry we failed in doing so while you were here. We have shared your concerns with our Maintenance and Front Desk teams in an effort to improve our service moving forward. Please consider choosing us again so we can restore your faith in us.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I felt like the stay was ok. The area was nice. However, when my room was cleaned I feel like different house keepers would leave different things, so I may have received two dish towels one time, and then one dish towel the next; or I would have to tell the housekeeper to make sure she cleaned my tub because it didn't get cleaned each time unless I asked. The lights and everything worked properly, but I did have an issue with them having to replace the air conditioning vents because the hotel is pet friendly and my room would smell like an animal when I first got there. It was fine after they changed it, but that had to be done. If you are extremely high maintenance then this is definitely not a place for you. But if you are ok with asking for corrections and then being ok with a decent stay then you can stay here. Everyone's experience will be different, but you just have to feel it out and read a lot of reviews before making your decision.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2017

Thank you for your visit. Although you had an overall pleasant stay, we are sorry for the issues you experienced and regret the inconvenience it caused. I will be sure to share your concerns with my housekeeping team in an effort to improve our performance. We appreciate you letting us know and hope to have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

If you don't want to sleep in your car or out doors...this past weekend you could have a roof over your head at this location. The staff was friendly, but the arrival plans were changed due to no clean rooms till 1 p.m.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Washington, D.C. - Chantilly, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for being our guest and letting us know that your overall visit was a pleasant one. However, we apologize for not living up to your expectations and regret the inconvenience it caused. Your feedback has been shared with our housekeeping team and will use it as a training tool to improve our service and facilities moving forward. We hope the positive aspects of your visit will bring you back to our hotel.